The looks of 6 influencers of Alicante to dress in autumn

February 06, 2018

If for many cities autumn is synonymous with shelter, for Alicante means confusion. A season of contrasts where one does not know how the day will come: boots, sandals, umbrellas? Let's see what some influencers of the terreta think!


Autumn is a time of transition. For some, the prelude of winter and for others the prolongation of summer. In many places it means starting to take the outerwear out of the cupboards, and in many others, such as Alicante, the mild (or even warm) temperatures, the rains and the abrupt and sudden changes that make the day-to-day task of the "What do I wear?" Becomes a real odyssey.

For our city, in addition to madness or confusion, autumn is still synonymous with tourism. The average annual temperature of Alicante is around 18ºC and in autumn it is usually above 20ºC, which explains why the terraces of bars, cafes and restaurants continue to be overflowing.

Even the temperature of the water on the beaches of Alicante is still pleasant at this time (between 15 and 20ºC), so it is not uncommon to find bathers in the middle of October or November enjoying the sea. And is that so, who would not like to visit us?

Alicante lives this station in a special and different way; the doors of summer are ajar, giving way to a summer-autumnal panorama very curious in terms of fashion.

If you notice, on a single day in autumn it is easy to spot flip flops, high boots, winter shoes and even the famous sandals with socks (which keep warm but keep you cool). Also, you can see short, long sleeves, denim jackets, jackets, scarves, bermudas, skirts with or without stockings ... and a long list of styles because it is not easy to get dressed every morning with this time!

As we are aware of this, we have asked six influencers from Alicante, guys and girls whose looks stand out and are inspiration for many in social networks, to guide us in the trends of this season to inform us of what is being worn and to present us an outfit suitable for dressing in Alicante this fall.

They are Isamá Minayo, Aarón Fernández, Tania Agulló, Andrés Suárez, Elena Brotons and Victoria Maldonado; Six totally different styles but full of strength and personality.

Influencers Fashion Trends

Isamá Minayo, @cuelateenmivestidor (21.2K)
«I'm passionate about the world of fashion, that's why I decided to open a blog where to inspire with my outfits and share my world and concerns related to fashion, beauty and lifestyle»

Alicante autumn is special, while we see how in the rest of Spain they begin to wear cloth coats, we can go light clothes. So I'm going to propose a simple and easy to copy look to go to fashion this fall.

This season will take the British trend, do you know what it is? The British style has become a great fashion trend where paintings and tartan prints predominate. It is a good option for a good casual look or even a night event because it allows us many possibilities. It combines some clothes of the masculine fashion like the blazer or the plaid shirt and it is a style with a formal touch but adapted to daily looks.

That's why I've chosen this comfortable shirt dress with the characteristic British pattern. It can be worn loose or you can add a black or red sash, it will take a lot this season! I have combined it with black accessories, but you can add a touch of red to your outfit, which will undoubtedly be the color we will see the most this fall. My allies for day to day, as you can see, are high-heeled booties, a mini leather shoulder bag and some maxi glasses, which ones are yours?

Aarón Fernández, @aaronfernandezmoda (+ 65K)
"Being true to your own style, adapting to trends, has never been so easy. Being in constant movement, fighting and working for what you want makes you learn from everything that surrounds you, and that is transmitted in my looks »

For this new fall season, in which many of us do not know what to wear for the constant change of time, I wanted to recreate a look of military style, king of the trends during this time, but in a chic key and with a marked streetstyle character. An elegant and comfortable outfit, adapted to my day-to-day style, but which you can combine with a blazer for a bit cool nights.

This totallook stands out thanks to the risky combination of prints on the garments, and also as extra tips, I can tell you that they wear shirts with big collars, wide stripes, tropical prints, oversize shapes and other overlays with sweatshirts, et cetera.

Finally, to get to make the absolute difference, we must use stylish accessories such as metal watches, stepped necklaces and rings or stamps in all possible ways, as they are the latest fashion craze, belts with fanny packs that come back with strength in endless proposals, sunglasses with mirror effect, which bring a halo of glamor to the look, sophisticated slippers or leather loafers or some even with hair, and so on. All this always in breakthrough colors, without being afraid to risk and without thinking about what they will say.

Tania Agulló, @trendyinlove (26.6 K)
«'Casual', this is the word that defines me the most. I love clothes that are easy to wear on a daily basis, without forgetting that "trendy" or trendy touch. I love the looks lady on special occasions and the rock touch in more relaxed looks »

For a couple of months now, we've been seeing brushstrokes of trends in magazines and fashion websites and, like every year, we have a lot to choose from.

They come stomping the garments with pearls as detail, the velvet, the long kimonos, the already mythical Vichy painting? but certainly if there are two trends that have won me, are the maxi boots in satin and the floral print. Doing with a shoe like this this fall will help you transform any basic garment into a different and current outfit. Combine is a super fun game, and in the end, fashion is for it, right?

Andrés Suárez, @myfashionworldandres (90 K)
«Without a doubt, dedication is what I value most to achieve all my goals»

Seen the seen and with this warm weather, I prefer the oriental trend for this autumnal look. For this I have chosen the technique of matching clothes and accessories in harmony, in order to show you my daring and versatility. Here I explain my outfit, perfect for those who consider fashion as a game as a way of life.

Asian style sandals with very casual beige chinos, denim kimono and shirt with floral print very from this collection. In addition, I chose a bag and a matching belt with striking colors that bring strength and character to this look.

Nor could miss a super glasses of brown and a fantastic watch in copper tones that accompany and complement my outfit.

As a final culmination, my favorite bracelet, which, simply and plainly, brings the class with which I define myself and I bet for this season.

Elena Brotóns, @elenabrotons (72.5K)
«I am a very practical person and that moved him to my way of dressing. I do not like complicated garments, I always combine basic pieces with something different that brings a different touch »

I have chosen this look considering that in Alicante, during the autumn, it makes a perfect temperature, because it allows you to combine pieces that you have used during spring / summer with slightly more warm clothes.

In this case, I have chosen some basic jeans that I think we should all have in our closet (since they take us out of any hurry). These, in particular, have some broken and a small message, so it gives a more casual touch to the look.

I have chosen a top in a satin red color, which I think is ideal for this time of year, since we are not so dark and favors any skin tone. As a "coat", I have chosen this fine new season trench coat, which is very trendy and I think that is what really gives the look different from the look. As for the accessories, I opted for a pair of heeled shoes in pointed and velvet, combining two trends that are going to take a lot this fall / winter.

On the other hand, I have chosen a bag with a floral pattern in black and pink tones, perfect for both day and night. And finally, cat-eye sunglasses, which give a vintage look to the look.

Victoria Maldonado, @ espana.america (26.6K)
«I love fashion, know the trends of each season and what can be found in each store. I visit my favorite blogs daily and I never tire of looking, reading and learning things »

The plaid print is a trend that came stomping in the spring and we will continue to see it this fall and probably all winter. Personally, I like it a lot, for this reason I decided to make a look with this gray checkered skirt; that if you look, is the garment that stands out from my outfit. This skirt can be combined with a lot of styles of blouses, because the neutrality of its colors goes very well with everything. I have combined it with this white tie and long sleeve blouse, with the aim of highlighting the print of the skirt.

I have also chosen the blouse of ties, because this season will be long and we can see them in different designs and colors.

To complement the look I wear a beautiful handbag in the shape of a box with silver details, and these black stilettos with a bracelet, which by its heel makes the legs much taller and thinner.

Another trend for this fall is the big earrings, and my favorites are what they are shaped like a hoop; so to add a touch of chic to the set I have incorporated these beautiful hoop earrings in gold.

I hope you like this look lady as much as me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments